Thank you for joining Rise Together for Safety and Justice. Violence is a community problem and together we are part of a community movement to end domestic, sexual, and dating violence.
Every hour of every day, Elizabeth Freeman Center provides life-saving, life-renewing help to survivors of domestic and sexual violence and their families. We reach over 3,000 people from almost every city, town, and hamlet in Berkshire County and we know that we are only scratching the surface.
When COVID hit, we never closed our doors. Our hotline calls increased over 77% and the situations are more dangerous and difficult than ever before.
With offices in Pittsfield, North Adams, and Great Barrington and staff at Probate and Family Court, Northern Berkshire District Court, Southern Berkshire District Court, Central Berkshire District Court and at both the Adams and Pittsfield police departments, our trained staff are available.
Because whoever we are, however we look, wherever we go – we all deserve safety and justice.
How to participate:
- Sign up on OneCause and invite your family, friends, and coworkers to join you.
- Fundraise! After registering on OneCause, invite your family, friends, and coworkers to donate to your page.
- Join us for one of our walks! This year, we will have walks in Great Barrington, Lee, Lenox, North Adams, Pittsfield, and Williamstown.
- Donate! Every dollar helps us provide life-saving, life-changing services to survivors of domestic and sexual violence.
- Like & share on social media. Don’t forget to use #RiseTogether2022. Check out our SOCIAL MEDIA TOOLKIT!
How your support makes a difference
Send a strong message to our Berkshire County community that you RISE TOGETHER to create a violence-free future where all people can live with safety, justice, and dignity.
Your participation helps us continue life-saving, life-changing services for survivors of domestic, dating and sexual violence in Berkshire County.
Through Rise Together for Safety and Justice, we are building a community movement! Because of you, people know help is here! During COVID, calls to our hotline increased 77%, and with your support and partnership, EFC responded.