Happy fall! Leaves are in the air. And so is an important national conversation about sexual assault, ‘locker room talk,’ and survivors’ experiences*.
What better time to catch up on all the latest news from EFC:
- Ways to mark Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- EFC is hiring an interim shelter director! Join our team
- Thank you for making our 6th annual Walk a Mile March such a success
- Welcome to Jenn, our new LGBTQ advocate and youth educator
- and Janis, our Executive Director, is among the Berkshire 25.
Click on the image below for all the latest:
*See last week’s Berkshire Eagle article, “Only appropriate response…is outrage: Sexual assault professional in Berkshire County respond to Trump comments“ for more on these topics.