Internet boring? Check out the Freeman Flash for August! Highlights include:
- How to register for Walk a Mile In Her Shoes, coming up September 21 in Pittsfield
- EFC’s response to Charlottesville and thoughts on how to respond
- An introduction from our new South County Site Supervisor, Jenn G
- Art pieces created by survivor members of EFC’s “Transitions” support group
- T Swift and SCOTUS deliver good news from the courts!
Summer is here and so is our July Freeman Flash! Click on the image below to catch up on the latest:
It’s been too long!
Our latest issue of the Freeman Flash is chock full of news:
Click on the image below to read all about it.
And call us anytime at (866) 401-2425 for free & confidential support, advocacy, counseling, shelter, basic needs, or just to talk.
Your Friends at EFC
Squeaking in under the wire! The Flash is here just in time. Click on the image below for all the latest:
- Join us to celebrate International Women’s Day on March 8th
- Resources for immigrants and refugees and actions to support them
- Upcoming Money Schools – in Great Barrington and en Pittsfield para los hispanohablantes
- Welcome to Destiny, Carla, and Elisa, and a bittersweet goodbye to Nakeida
- Upcoming Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month events
Stay warm in this snow with a cup of tea and your favorite monthly e-newsletter, the Freeman Flash. Click on the image below for all the latest news from EFC:
- Why – and how – to consider giving help, hope, and healing this season
- EFC is hiring a shelter director! Join our team
- an important campaign to lift the lid on the ‘family cap’
- how our Holiday Project is making the season bright
- a special thank-you to the ABC Clothing Sale
- why we love the Farm and Garden Program
- and more.
Wishing you a happy, peaceful, and safe holiday season!