Join us for our 9th annual March to Stop Rape, Sexual Assault, and Gender Violence!
- Click here to sign up:
- If you’d prefer to use a paper registration form: CLICK HERE!
- Registration is free, but almost all walkers raise funds to provide help, hope, and healing to survivors of domestic and sexual violence in Berkshire County. If you register to walk and raise $55 or more, you will get a 2019 Walk a Mile t-shirt.
- Shoes, shoe decorations and signs available at the Walk. Come early to get the best shoes!
- Interested in sponsoring someone walking in the March?
Search for their fundraising page here.
- You can also make a secure credit card donation to Elizabeth Freeman Center’s Walk a Mile March by clicking HERE and clicking the “donate directly to this event” button.
Why we Walk a Mile